- The chauffeur acting as the principal of the said vehicle as full and sole discretion of any termination of contract or disturbance.
- Possession, sale or consumption of any type of illegal drug or unauthorized alcohol is not permitted.
Violation will result in immediate termination of contract and forfeit of all paid deposits and fees. Drinking and eating is at the sole discretion of the chauffeur. Smoking of any substance will not be permitted in any of our vehicles.
- The person and or company reserving the vehicle are responsible for all guests and any damage to the interior and exterior by willful damage to the chattels and fixtures of the said vehicle. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well- behaved manner. This is including but not limit to: liquid spillage, soiling, breakage of glass ware, all electrical and electronic components. Repair and replacement of items hold a minimum charge of $400.00. Wanaka Limousines Ltd reserves the right to expel any person form the said vehicle and /or terminate this contract in the event of violation of any of the above conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination all of any fees paid shall be forfeited.
- Wanaka Limousines do not take responsibility for any personal items held by the passenger of any item left in the vehicle during or after completion of this service.
- Our vehicles are groomed thoroughly prior to hire, but no liability can be accepted for clothing stained or marked by road grime, oil or grease, However unlikely this may be, from any part of the vehicle.
- Wanaka limousines hold no responsibility for delays caused by but not limited to traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect information, acts of nature or any situation beyond our control.
- In the event any part of this agreement is unenforceable, the remaining conditions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we have not received final payment prior to your booking.
- Payments can be made by Direct Credit, Eftpos, cash, Mastercard or Visa. A deposit of 25% of the total booking value is required.
Any unarranged account services that are in late payment will incur a flat 10% penalty fee.
- Cancellations over 3 months before the event date a 100% refund of the deposit, less a $30.00 administration fee, and any other expenses that may have occurred.
- In the event of a cancellation of the hire of the vehicle at any time within the 1 month period prior to the date of hire, all monies already paid will be forfeited and any outstanding balance remains payable.
- A transfer is a direct pickup and drop-off and does not include multiple pick-ups, or unless by special arrangement.
- Time over-runs and delays. The client expressly agrees to pay immediately and without question for any time over-runs at the hourly rate or part thereof of the said vehicle, or where the client has failed to make incorrect details resulting in occurring extra travel time or late arrivals which solely in the opinion of the chauffeur he will advise the client accordingly, and may immediately depart. No compensation will be given should this situation arise.
- Where a credit card has been made for earlier payment, then the over-run fee will be charged to that card.
- If an interrupt occurs after the commencement of the hire, we will do everything we can to get you to the required destination on time, again No compensation will be made or paid and no liability will be accepted by the company for any consequential loss or disappointment.
- Airport pickups: additional charges may incur for waiting time for arriving flights the first 15mins of delay is included in the agreed fee an additional $60.00 for every 30mins waiting time will apply.
- If Limousine rental made by a person under 18yrs payment of booking acknowledges terms and conditions have been read understood and accepted by a parent or guardian.
- All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Wanaka limousines ltd reserves the right to substitute the type or colour of the vehicle at its own discretion.
Failure by you, to read and understand these terms and conditions does not absolve our right to enforce them.